Friday, November 11, 2011

This could be it!

My son called a rehab tonight. I heard part of the call, he has been doing every opiate known. I heard him say he was doing heroin as his first choice, then anything along those lines when he couldn't get it. He can get in  tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. All they can promise is detox, he needs much more than that. Where do you find much more than that? His dad is going to take him

He told me that if he could find a way to kill himself he would. I am sorry that he feels so bad.

His son is here. They had some fun. He rocked him to sleep. I am afraid this might be the last night that they are together. I don't know why but that thought is there.

Hopeful and apprehensive tonight. Prayers for us all.

2 comments:

  1. Detox is a foot into the door at the rehab, hopefully they will have an opening for him. Your heavy on my heart after reading this. Don't let go of your hope....he's heading in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one step at a time. His steps are in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete