Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

My husband and I brought in 2012...fast asleep! Our grandson came to visit on Friday night and just left 20 minutes ago. Whew! We went to visit our son in rehab on Saturday and then the grandson and I went back on Sunday.

I hate to read some of the bad things that are happening to some of my blog friends. For today my son is doing what he is supposed to do. He seems confident in his recovery. Several people commented on how well he is doing now and how much he has grown since he has been there. I can see that myself.

On the way out on Sunday a mom stopped me and asked how much longer my son will be there. I told her at least until mid February. Her son won't be out until March. We compared notes for a few minutes then I said, "I miss him but I am also afraid for when he gets out." to which she replied, "Isn't that the truth?".

Praying for yours and for mine tonight! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I know...its when they get out that things have the potential for blowing up :( But your son really does seem to be making some real progress and he has his son as a constant reminder of why he should choose to stay clean.

    ReplyDelete