Sunday, January 29, 2012

Quack! Quack!

Okay, I took advantage of Barbara's post. I know I have a duck in my house. His dad picked him up today and brought him to our home. He didn't look like a duck or walk like a duck....today. He seemed okay. He is a duck regardless.

He called last night and said he couldn't be with the woman he was with or live in the motel where they were. He needed to be here with us in a "safe" place. The woman he was with, according to him, was "hyrdroing". I'm sure that drugs were easy to get where they were at. It was a place that I wouldn't have felt safe in daylight or dark.

My grandson is here until in the morning. We resolved to not make a scene tonight. Tomorrow we will have a family discussion. I am so DONE! I can't go through this with him again. I don't want to and I don't have to.

Praying for all us this evening!

5 comments:

  1. Praying that answers come easy to you all...wishful thinking I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using hydrocodone, I suppose. Wonder what he was using. I wish you strength and hope you find some peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what to say, you know what to do, you know what he must do. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. I assumed that he meant she was using hydrocodone. Of course HE wasn't using anything.......only a little pot and maybe some booze (rolling my eyes). Thanks everyone. Tonight should be interesting. We have a contract for him to sign. If he isn't willing to sign it then he will have to leave. If he breaks even one agreement he will have to leave. I'd rather he not be in my home at all right now but on the off chance he realized something about himself over the past week, we are going to take this one last chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, hang in there and took care of yourself. ounds like you have a good plan in place.

    ReplyDelete