Friday, February 15, 2013

Day Two

I haven't heard from my son since dropping him off at the rehab on Wednesday. I was given only a very brief overview of how families can be involved. I guess most important piece of family involvement for the the day was that they ran my debit card before I walked out the door.  I shouldn't be so cynical.

I looked forward to seeing my grand baby all day yesterday and finally got him home, fed, bathed and in bed when.....he got sick, everywhere! Poor little man. He is on a pretty powerful antibiotic for an ear infection and I am guessing that is what caused it. I should have waited and let him eat supper before giving it to him. I gave it to him again this morning after he had his second cup of milk and I assume that he handled it okay because I haven't heard from the daycare or his mom yet.

If all is well at the end of the day he and I are headed to my parents house so that we can attend my  nieces 6th birthday tomorrow. The party will be held at a place call "The Monkey House". That should be fun!

I hope you all have a peace filled weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend Terri - Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a peaceful, enjoyable weekend!

    When my son went to rehab he wasn't allowed to call without a prepaid phone card or see any of us for a period of time. They all have different rules. Praying for your son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your cynicism. lol

    Have fun at the Monkey House with the little monkey....that does sound fun! I hope he feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri, I just now got a chance to read up on your blog. I am so sorry that you have to deal with this again. It is the never ending nightmare. I am praying for your son that he will make a change while he is given the opportunity again by his most gracious and caring parents. Never give up hope! Sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a peaceful and wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete