Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October = Birthday # 25

And what this means is that my son gets his final annuity check from an insurance settlement from a car accident he was involved in when he was 15. The money was to be paid out over a period of time and most of it was to go to a college education. Most of it went in his veins.

He will get a $5000 check on his birthday. By court order he is supposed to give  his ex-wife $500 because he stole that amount or more from  her savings account to buy drugs. He is supposed to give me $2000 to put in his son's savings account that I manage. He will have $2500 left.

His dad suggested he pay his rent in advance with that. He went ballistic.

He sent his dad a very angry text. He called and yelled at me. What does he have to yell at me about? This tells me that he has "plans" for this money. He either owes money for drugs he has already used or he plans to have a big drug blow out with the money.

I hope that I am wrong.

This sucks!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. An addict with money is much worse than an addict without money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Ron. Money has always been a huge trigger for him.

      Delete
    2. It was for my son as well.

      Delete