Tuesday, November 5, 2013

$20

It was only a $20 bill and if he had asked I might have given him a few dollars. He was the only person in my car besides me on Sunday, it was there when we left the house so he must have taken it while we were unloading the car at his apartment. All the silver change in my change holder was gone when I looked yesterday as well. That was probably only $1.00 at the most.

The reason I noticed it gone yesterday is that I told my grandson's mom that I would give it to her for gas money to take him to the doctor. When I went to get it, it was gone.

SIGH!

4 comments:

  1. Smh. Happened to me so many times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A TON of times ! ��. $20 seemed to be his favorite amount to steal -- except when it was 2 or 3 $20 bills at once. Ugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer.....just more temptation than he could handle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap! Whenever that happened, it totally ruined everything for me. I am sorry. Another lesson learned.... I always thought if you can't trust your kids, who can you trust? But with addicts, it does not work like that.... All bets are off.

    ReplyDelete