Sunday, August 7, 2011

Having a Moment

My husband said he was having a Z  moment, meaning that he was worried and wondering about our son.  I have those moments at least 15 times a day. This is the first week in a long time that I have gone without actually speaking to him. We finally talked by text a couple of times. I worried for a little while that he doesn't have a way to wash his clothes....should I go by and pick them up and wash them for him? Then I worried that  he may not have food in his apartment. Should I forget that he stole $100 from me last weekend and call to be sure he has food? He hasn't seen his son in a week, should I relent and make it possible for him to see him. He got paid on Friday, should I call to remind him to put some of that away to pay his rent?

I wish I knew all the "right" answers.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say to you, but I wanted you to know that I've read your words and you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your prayers. I am starting to think that there are no perfect answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really should do none of that. Reminding him to put money away for rent is a waste of your time and energy. He knows it. If he chooses to spend his money the way he sees fit, you cannot "remind" him of anything. If he steals from you, please don't let him back into your house. He is using you. Please don't allow it. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete