Wednesday, August 22, 2012

And here is me, kicking my own ass......

3:00 a.m. call from the bus station, "Mom, they are giving me a little trouble here".

Bus station guy, "Your son is very, very intoxicated and they are not going to let him on the bus. He has cuts and scratches all over his head, face and legs. We don't want to call the police, so he just needs to leave".

I thanked the guy and told him that this was my son's situation to handle and to tell my son that I didn't want to talk to him again tonight (morning).

I don't know what is going on with him. He could be in jail. He tends to be very belligerent when he is drunk or coming off of a high. He could be in the hospital....who knows???

I contacted my sister this morning to let her know what is going on and not to plan to go to the bus station. She said that if this is what is going on that she doesn't want him at her house around her kids. I told her that I don't want him at her house around her kids either.

Crap! Crap! Crap!


Update:
Still kicking my own ass but he is not in jail or on the street. He called from a phone number not known to me and said, "Mom, I am really f*&%ed right now". I told him he f&*#$ed himself this time. He tried to tell me he got jumped and his piece of crap phone was stolen and all his money was taken. I reminded him that he called me last night. He said, "From the bus station?". Yep, from the bus station, son. I told him he was going to just have to deal with it and hung up the phone then turned it off.

4 comments:

  1. You are right. It is his issue to handle. Good for you mom. He's either in jail or on the street. That was his decision. I don't blame sis or you, I wouldn't accept him either.

    Don't you just love those night time phone calls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such hard stuff to work through. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry too. It's all so damn painful. I'm praying for him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I read a post like this, it conjures up deja vu. So sorry you had to go through that.

    ReplyDelete