Friday, February 17, 2012

Here is where we are again!!!!!

Okay, so his fling from rehab came into town. They have been shacked up in a "no tell motel" since yesterday. His son is here with me tonight and I am totally fine with that but it makes me sad that his dad picks a woman over him......but I am letting that go. Grandson and I had an awesome evening and we will have an awesome tomorrow before I take him back to his mom tomorrow afternoon.

It is time to let him go......again. I have to remind myself that I don't owe him a damn thing at this point. He has rejected everything that we have offered. Mom is DONE!

My grandson fell asleep on my lap, I can hear him in the next room snoring. There is no better feeling than that!

Peace to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Thank God for that precious baby huh. It sounds like you know what will work best for yourself and you are determined to make it happen....very healthy attitude. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember your house is not a flop house! Sorry that he chose to get back on the street, but I am glad that you are done! You will continue to resent him if you allow him back in. It's his life and he can really live it the way he wants to. You don't have to be part of it. You have a choice. Enjoy that grandbaby. I wish I could enjoy mine.

    ReplyDelete