Tuesday, October 11, 2011

He did it again!

This weekend was rough. I know I brought it on myself by allowing my son to be in my home in the first place. I can deal with that. I found out today that he stole his new female friends debit card, wiped out her bank account which will make it difficult to provide for her own daughter's needs for the rest of the week AND he stole her medication.

Makes me sick! She is pressing charges, which I encouraged her to do. I reminded her that I work for the courts and specifically child welfare and that I also encourage her to keep her baby away from my son. You know, I never thought during the 9 months that I carried him in my body that I would EVER have to tell someone that he is not safe to be around.o

Don't know what will happen next. Maybe he will go to jail. Who knows? I can't and don't even want to try to predict the future.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Teri, :(
    We never imagine our sweet, innocent little children to grow up and be involved in this life. I'm sorry you're going through this. We sure didn't sign up for this gig did we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! No we never planned this road. He was a beautiful little boy. Full of spunk and life. I hate seeing him this way.

    I know it is not all happy in your camp right now. Hang in there.

    Big hug! Prayers for us all tonight,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gets tiresome doesn't it?

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, indeed! I handle it a lot better today that I would have a few months ago. Stuff happens and I just think to myself, "Of course he did that". I am not sick with anxiety waiting for the phone to ring again to hear what happens next. It will be what it will be. It sitll makes makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't you just ring his neck? Honestly, enough already!!! {{hugs{}}

    (Can you change my link on your blogroll? You have my old blog. Thanks)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I fixed the link to your blog. Took me a couple of tries. AND yes, if thought wringing his neck would help him or me I would do it.

    ReplyDelete