Monday, October 17, 2011

Festie Feet!

Any of you out there that have ever gone to a 4 day outdoor music festival know what I am talking about. We camped out with some old friends, made some new ones, enjoyed great music and beautiful fall weather! I hardly thought of my son and his problems the whole time we were there. (Notice that I said hardly)

Thank you all that commented on the post about my son calling the day we were planning to leave needing me to change my plans and find and take him to rehab that day. I gave him a phone number for a rehab that would have taken him that day and we left for our trip that we had been planning for months. He didn't make the phone call but I still had my vacation.

We had a great time and eventually my festie feet will get back to normal. Maybe a pedicure is in order!

5 comments:

  1. As I read your last post I was thinking "SHE BETTER GO!!!" and am so glad you did. What festival was it?

    I bet it will feel good to sleep in your own bed tonight.

    You did the right thing with your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, it was the Yonder Mountain Harvest Festival. It is a 4 year old festival in the Ozark mountains. It was a very diverse crowd of folks, all ages of people were there. It was just pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you. I know it probably wan't easy, but WHEW!!! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. notmyboy, thanks. It took some prayer and a very deep breath. You know what? I was kind of proud of me too. LOL

    I wish he had gone to rehab but it was his choice not to.

    ReplyDelete