Monday, August 5, 2013

Payday!

So, my son got his first paycheck on Friday night. He called on Saturday freaked out because he was having trouble cashing it. If he couldn't meet his obligation at the shelter of saving part of it he would be kicked out. I called the shelter and they said he could have until today. Told son that he had until today and that Dad would come and help him open a bank account so that he would have a place to cash his checks and so that he wouldn't have cash to carry around.

Within the hour he found a place to cash the check. He called to tell me this news and that he had money for his son. I sent him a text and said I would be in town on Sunday afternoon and could come and pick it up. No word from him.

His dad texted him to let him know he was available to help with the checking account and that we have a bicycle for him. No word from him.

You know what I think is going on? You know what I think is going on.......

I pray not.

3 comments:

  1. Yep! Classic.
    I hope you (and I) are wrong.

    Prayers for you and your peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biggest trigger for J...MONEY. I so hope we are all wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we know. We don't want to know, but we do.... Let us be wrong just once!

    ReplyDelete