Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pills Too

A woman that my son spent the night with before coming to my house on Sunday told me today that he stole most of her pain medication and anxiety medication. She had just had surgery and had opiates there for her pain. He went to her house to "take care of her". This is the same woman he screwed over just before going back to rehab this spring.

I told her she was better off without him. She knows this but she "loves him". Well, I do too but I can't have him around me if he is using.

He stole money out of his son's piggy bank again while he was at my house.

I haven't heard from him today. I don't know if he made it back to the place he was staying and if he did if the let him stay. I can't help but wonder if he made it to work or if he decided to stay high instead.

Sounds like he is quickly making his way back to the dark side. I pray not.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry Terri. I have been out of pocket a few days and it saddens me to come back to such news. Your son and Tori's son in CA. It hurts so to read these posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. One early morning I posted something about my son and a few minutes later Tori posted something out hers. It is just an awful place to be right now.

      Delete
  2. Does Opiate and Alcohol usually go together? I am wondering because my nephew is addicted to Meth (currently in recovery) but never had a drinking problem. Once in a great while he will have a beer but rarely and never had I seen him drunk. B on the other hand started drinking heavily when he quit opiates....I had heard they were very similiar. I know a few other recovered meth addicts and I mean like years and years that will drink here and there but again they don't seem to crave it like the opiate addicts I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tori, I don't know the answer to this. I know that opiates and alcohol are both depressants. Meth on the other hand is speed. Maybe something to that.

      Delete