Monday, May 11, 2015

He's Still an Addict

My son is missing. He's been in jail, in treatment, in a psych hospital........it goes on and on and on and on.


Somehow he has managed to father another child. I'll be a granny again in June. Of course I've connected to the mom of the baby. I'll do what I can to be part of this child's life.


This really sucks.


On the other side, which is the part I focus on these days. I'm good. My divorce was final in January. I've met a man that makes me feel valued. I still have a very close relationship with my sober son and daughter. I have access to all my grandchildren and their parents. I have money to pay the bills. Life is good!


It is what it is.......Dang it!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear from you again Terri. Been thinking about some of the people I don't hear from often and you were one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad and Mom, Thank you. I've been off for a long time. Jeez, it still sucks hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri it is so good to hear from you. Im sorry that not much has changed in regards to your son though. My girl is pretty much the same, just getting worse and worse. Its mind boggling how our beautiful children can become so sick and so lost.

    ReplyDelete